
This is Celia. But if you blog, you probably already know that. You can read her blog here.
Celia's birthday was this week. I was neglectful and I have horrific guilt. She sent me a lovely bouquet of flowers for my birthday. Granted, I all but begged for it on my blog, but whatever.
I wanted to send something to my friend for her birthday, but given the four grand I just dropped on a transmission, my recreational funds have been grossly downsized.
Top five reasons I love Celia:
1. She is a great outside spoon. This is comforting when I am away from the man I love.
2. She slays me with her humor. And I am not easily slayed. Amused, yes. Slayed, not so much.
3. She is nice to everyone. I am not.
4. I don't know if she's rich or not. This makes me feel happy about my own financial status as it relates to our friendship. It also says a lot about her self-effacing nature.
5. She never makes fun of me for being nutrition savvy. At least, not to my face. She probably does make fun of me for loving veggies. But she lets me live in my naive bubble of ignorant bliss. I appreciate this.
Celia is fun and clever and witty. If you don't read her blog, you should.
Little c... Happy birthday. Next year, barring any unforseen financial thrashings, I will send you a non-cyber gift. Thanks for always making me laugh, and for being a good friend.
9 comments:
It's true about the spoon.
Seriously, where was my birthday shoutout!!!
That was nice! Celia is awesome!
Andrea, the best thing about Celia is that she is very human, very normal and she's happy. A wonderful combination. Very sweet of you.
That was my sugar for the day.
Thanks for the birthday happiness. I'd rather have compliments than flowers any day.
I'm pleased you think I'm nice to everyone cause I know some people who would take issue with that statement.
Also, I'm not rich. Good call.
As for the slaying, back at you.
Celia
She is great and you are too!
I don't know how I ever blogged without knowing Celia. She is my daily dose of laughter. LOVE her. Wish I lived by her, because I'd make her my BFF, whether she liked it or not. Happy birthday, Celia!
mmmmm, Celia.... spoon me, baby.
I love her too. She makes me laugh til I cry!
Post a Comment