Friday, October 31, 2008

Gratuitous Halloween Post

We take a break from our regularly scheduled FOOD STORAGE posts to bring you the obligatory photos of my children on Halloween. Now leave your obligatory "cute kids" comment.
Thanks.
















20 comments:

Ilene said...

Wow! Cute kids!

Now let's cut to the chase:

Okay, that bat girl costume is fantastic. I will be calling you up in six years to borrow it.

Just letting you know that I have dibs.

Bridget said...

Wow. You even do great costume makeup?! You rock. I am lazy and buy my kids costumes with masks. Then I have to tell them they can't wear their masks to any parties because they are forbidden.

Oh, and of course your kids are VERY cute.

diane said...

You really should have that head wound looked at.

Soldier boy looks tough.

Bat girl is a cute super hero.

Tristan said...

Cute kids! ;)

No really though, they do look great!

Happy Halloween!

Annie said...

Yeah, definitely cute kids. I especially love the last two pictures...very cool black-and-white shots. You've got mad photo skillz, Andrea!

Linsey said...

Oh sorry, cute costumes and cute kids. I forgot to say that because where your kids are concerned I think it goes without saying.

Linsey said...

I know if you had tried you could have made this post about food storage too. Aren't you supposed to include sweets in food storage, licorice, hard candies etc.?

Lisa-Marie said...

This is not an obligatory comment....They really ARE cute.

Your makeup artist is amazing and you and that camera are really working it these days.

Paige said...

thank you for posting this. Your army kid is downright scary. Love the last shot!

gab said...

I wanna know if you ever eat any of their trick-or-treats?

♥Shally said...

Wow. You are a MAKE UP ARTIST!

Jaxon was very jealous...

Where is your costume???

Absolutely Normal Chaos said...

Yeah! I was impressed with the makeup. And I am thinking Noe could give Halle Berry a run for her money.

The Bailey Buzz said...

I made a virgin visit to your blog via celia's. I laughed so many times it was better than watching reruns of the office

And thanks for the site tracker tip in an old post. I've keep my blog private because of the fears you express (crazy weirdos looking), but knowing that a tracking service is available is making me rethink.

PS What adorable kids!

Celia Fae said...

You want to see something really scary? Look at my food storage and imagine a disaster.

Cute kids. Great photos.

Clair said...

The batgirl shot ROCKS! Kudos to the make-up artist. What can you do for undereye circles?

Rynell said...

Way cute Batgirl and super handsome boys. You even do makeup -- awesome.

lisamarie said...

That's the cutest bat girl i've ever seen. Nice touch with the dead woodsman...way better than an evil character from some horror flick. And soldjaboy is really serious and seriously handsome.

Christie said...

Most excellent obligatory Halloween pics. I am disturbed by how good the make-up is. Do you have a secret life we don't know about?

HappyBack said...

You beat your kids up for Halloween? I'm calling DSS.

Katie said...

"cute kids"

and it wasn't even binding... I thought it all by myself...

;)