Monday, April 7, 2008

Just One Of Them Things...

I think I slept for about four hours last night. On the upside, I caught a fantastic 2 hour documentary on PBS with Jean-Jacques Cousteau in the Amazon. RENEWABLE RESOURCES! SAVE THE ECOSYSTEM!
I had a miserable weekend. I have a lot of things on my mind, and I am feeling a little stressed out. This is impairing my creativity, so I have nothing witty to blog about.

I did, however, have a bright spot on Friday. This...
became THIS:

I love it, it takes drastically superior pictures. Maybe I'll take a picture or two of me smashing my umbrella onto someone's car, or maybe I'll shave my head. It worked for Britney.

10 comments:

The Mencl's said...

Congrats on the new camera. It looks like fun! I'm sorry to hear your having a rough time. Maybe it's going around cuz I have felt the same way. Hang in there. Please don't shave your head. The grill thing seemed drastic enough. Do you need anything?

Skip said...

Before I come home to find you bald, naked, and beating my Jeep (I added the naked part) I just want you to know how much I love you and that there are better ways to blow of steam.

♥Shally said...

Oooh, I hate stress.

I didn't sleep either last night, but that was because Serae tried to sleep with a button--yes, a button-- (a pink one) and kept losing it in the middle of the night.

And if you want to be like Brit-- fine, just PLEASE wear underwear.

Anna said...

Way to go! Please keep us posted on how you like your new camera. I have shied away from anything other than the small camera that fits into my pocket or purse without creating a bulge. I expect a bunch of new pics on your blog.

HILLARY said...

My friend commented that her favorite saying is "Just keep starting". Hang in there. We love you! And so does your husband. Aren't we so lucky to have hubbies who love us at our worst? xoxo

Katie said...

Love the new camera... it will be fun/stressful all on it's own as you realize you have no idea how to work anything but the auto feature. Sigh, no, probably just me.

Sorry you are a little stressed. Stop it. All a frame of mind. Change the frame. There's always tomorrow.

umm... okay... that's all I got.

FEEL BETTER

HILLARY said...

In reply to your comment. All of those count! and I'm sure if we did those things, our husbands would think something was wrong. And in fact there would be :)

gab said...

Hang in there.

diane said...

I have a hard time sleeping. Hate it. Your camera is cool. Don't shave your head you have great hair. Go for the umbrella!

Anna said...

Way to go! Please keep us posted on how you like your new camera. I have shied away from anything other than the small camera that fits into my pocket or purse without creating a bulge. I expect a bunch of new pics on your blog.