1. She is always willing to help.
2. She is fiercely independent, and hugely successful in her attempts to be so.
3. She still snuggles with me and gives me loves, which is a special treat for a stepmom, especially from a nine-year old.
4. She loves to explore and learn new things.
5. She knows boys like her, and she also knows they're all not worth her time.
6. She let me teach her how to ride a bike once upon a time, and she wasn't the teeniest bit scared.
7. She is a little animalologist. She loves cats, dogs, whales, tigers, and rabbits, and she gets as close to them as she can.
8. She broke me into a little country music. A VERY little, teeny tiny portion of it.
9. She can rock your world in any board game on earth. Except maybe Risk.
10. She is her daddy's girl 100%. She is so much like him in so many ways, and they are all those qualities that make them both so outstanding.
Happy Birthday Samma Bamma! We love you so much and we miss you indescribably. Thanks for being who you are, because you make our lives that much better.

6 comments:
Wow, she is a cutie! Love the brave, independent girls. Happy birthday to Samantha!
That is awful what happened to your husband at the airport. I would totally play the race card too if I were you.
She has her dad's eyes...
And come on-- Country AIN'T that bad, is it???
She really is super cute. She sounds independent and confident too! That is great. I hope she had a great b-day.
THose are really great pictures. I love the one of her kissing her daddy. She sounds like an amazing girl. I have a fiercly independent nine year old girl as well-it use to bother me but now, I say-at least she knows what she wants! Happy Birthday little lady!
She is beautiful! I love how contagious her smile is!
Love it. Looks like everything went well. Happy Birthday Samie. I wish I was coming to Blogapalooza - it is so ideal no kids just hanging out with women and you get the spiritual stuff as well. very cute video you made for them. always gotta be the life of the party, huh? very fun!!
Post a Comment