Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Noe!


I made this video of Noe's first four years. It's about ten minutes long, and I realize most people really don't want to watch ten minutes worth of my child's life. It's in chronological order, so feel free to skip around to the parts you would most like to see. Or just save yourself the trouble, click "post comment" right now, and just tell me how cute she is. I'll pretend you loved the video.

CORRECTION:

Oh, and yeah, I'm an idiot. My daughter is actually five, not four. So it's her first FIVE years. Thanks Tiff.

9 comments:

lisamarie said...

beijinhos e parabens!!!!

she's amazing.

Anna said...

I love it. You and B will have your hands full when she gets older, watch out because the boys will be hangin' around!! She is a beauty.

♥Shally said...

Great video! And great songs to go with!

She really is a cutie.

You may have gotten me back for the BANKEE video.

My girls want to watch it again...

Celia Fae said...

I love the photo of your Tinkerbell at the end with the new baby. It is a sign. JK.

Really, you are so talented with those videos. The music and photos get me every time and I don't even know the child.

Absolutely Normal Chaos said...

So which year did you leave out because I am pretty sure she is 5. loved it. so cute. loved the little sneak peak at Larry's little family.
Happy Birthday to Noe!

calibosmom said...

Great video, great tunes, great kid, great mom!!! Happy bday Noe!

gab said...

Oh, man. I want to do one of these. Or could I hire you to do it? Cute! Happy birthday.

Katie said...

I loved it, and special note, also watched the whole thing... (do I get a cookie or something?)

you have a beautiful family.

Clair said...

This was sweet, and I too watched it all. You did a nice job. (I don't know how to make these yet.) Happy B-day Noe! She's a beautiful girl. Did you survive the party? Did you use my polly pocket idea? If not, it's okay.