yep, the gang's all here. we love having all the kids at once, although it isn't easy. there are a lot of personality clashes and a lot of adjustments that are still being made. but there is also a lot of love, and that seems to douse the occasional hot tin roof episodes. here's a few of the utopian airport moments:
and of course everyone's happy after opening presents:
we've also had the perfect snowfall... easy shoveling (says me, as i watch skip out of the window. WHAT? i have herniated discs in my back. i can't possibly help shovel!), great sledding, gentle snowboarding...




we love our children. just like any family, each of them can drive us as crazy as the other. but we appreciate them and recognize how much they make us grow into better people. hopefully better parents too, but i won't push it.
6 comments:
Great photos. Your kids are so cute.
Looks like we're having similar experiences with the winter vacation... but we don't have the benefit of sending the kids out into the snow to play! Just mud and rain here.
Great pics of all your kids!
I'm so glad you have all the kiddos around-I can only imagine what it must be like to have all those different personalities under one roof. I hope there are more fun times than fights! Happy New Year and thanks for the sweet comment about my anniversary!
You seem to have a great perspective on parenting.
I remember snow boarding, so long ago...
ok so I just got back on the computer since before Christmas and am catching up.
How great that all the kids are there!!!
Holy crap. Marji? I totally remember her!!
Skip is some kind of man. Getting the manager in on it!!
My Tommee's progress reports are always the same as Noe's. She is a lot to handle. Somehow they all still love her. They are heaven sent. She is a child only a mother {and most of the time, her father} could love.
Glad all is well!! LOVED the DVD!!!!!!
Post a Comment