We finally got our first snow. I love it. If you click on the first picture, you can see the most beautiful glint of sunlight on the top of the tree branch.
Get back with me in three days when I'm taking pictures of brown slush and raw fingers.
Pretty pictures.. I am in Utah for a month and the snow not so bad.. But it is so friggin cold here..updated my blog.. gonna try to keep up with it if you want to check it out.
Wow, those are really beautiful pics. I appreciated the snow last Sunday when we had church canceled because of it. Then when we had school canceled ALL WEEK because of it, I don't like it quite so much any more.
9 comments:
Those are awesome photos! Snow and ice can produce some of the coolest photos.
Pretty pictures.. I am in Utah for a month and the snow not so bad.. But it is so friggin cold here..updated my blog.. gonna try to keep up with it if you want to check it out.
We got A LOT of snow and more is coming tomorrow. No church? The church before Christmas is fun though.
Oooh love the photos. Snow and sun is lovely.
Wow, those are really beautiful pics. I appreciated the snow last Sunday when we had church canceled because of it. Then when we had school canceled ALL WEEK because of it, I don't like it quite so much any more.
Those pictures are beautiful. Especially against the blue sky.
Those are amazing photos! Truly stunning! I am trying to enjoy the beauty of our white weather.
The detail in these photos is beautiful. I can see separate flakes of snow!
umm, come on over to negative 26 degrees and take ur pretty lil pictures here... UGH. stupid snow, stupid winter.
oh and hey, happy monday. ha.
Post a Comment