That was so funny! Love the morbid curiousity about seeing poop.
On a totally unrelated note, you were in my dream last night. You came to my house and together we were digging a trench for some latrines in Zambia. But yet we were doing it in my house in Oregon. Hmmmm...what does this mean?
That last picture... oh my, it's Chuckie's love child.
Tell your daughter that I have a real, live two-year-old that needs some potty training. I will send him on up to her and Baby Alive for some pointers.
This is hilarious. I'm so glad my girls don't know about this doll. I can't believe you gave in and got one! btw I like the crispier version of the pictures a few posts down. Is my opinion too late ? :)
Ha! I wanted Baby Alive when I was little...of course my mom never got it for me. She only gave me six living baby brothers and sisters and their poop was disgusting, let me tell you.
This post was hysterical!
p.s. You have an amazing eye for detail! Brad WAS wearing his Boston Red Sox hat. He swings both ways...
I saw that doll in the toy aisle and kept on walking. We did however, end up with a Baby I'm Yours Doll that babbles pretty quietly. Who needs a doll that poops when you've got plenty of kids who already do?
She'll send you to the grave, but it will be because those Baby Alive diapers are do darn expensive. Suddenly, $100 american Girl doll sounds enticing.
This is so funny! My daughter will not ever own one of these dolls, cuz chances are I will be the one to clean up after it. And who needs a doll to clean up as well??
I could've written this exact post, but since I've apparently retired from blogging and you HAVE, I won't...we got the same doll and it's been killing us all week.
And so so so jealous and happy for your alone time. Since, as you know, I like my husband as much as you like yours, this week sounds like heaven. Hope you've had fun!
17 comments:
Hilarious, love the play by play!
If they want some real hands-on training, I have girls over here that are potty training.
Tons of poop to check for at our house. :)
Ewww...but the pictures are good!
That was so funny! Love the morbid curiousity about seeing poop.
On a totally unrelated note, you were in my dream last night. You came to my house and together we were digging a trench for some latrines in Zambia. But yet we were doing it in my house in Oregon. Hmmmm...what does this mean?
I feel ill.
You are killing me.
That last picture... oh my, it's Chuckie's love child.
Tell your daughter that I have a real, live two-year-old that needs some potty training. I will send him on up to her and Baby Alive for some pointers.
This is hilarious. I'm so glad my girls don't know about this doll. I can't believe you gave in and got one! btw I like the crispier version of the pictures a few posts down. Is my opinion too late ? :)
I had no idea they sold such a thing. Seriously?
Merry Christmas!
How funny! I love how fascinated the boys are.
Ha! I wanted Baby Alive when I was little...of course my mom never got it for me. She only gave me six living baby brothers and sisters and their poop was disgusting, let me tell you.
This post was hysterical!
p.s. You have an amazing eye for detail! Brad WAS wearing his Boston Red Sox hat. He swings both ways...
You had me at the title.
I think my boys would love that doll...they love all things poop related...it's sickening.
I saw that doll in the toy aisle and kept on walking. We did however, end up with a Baby I'm Yours Doll that babbles pretty quietly. Who needs a doll that poops when you've got plenty of kids who already do?
Merry Christmas!
She'll send you to the grave, but it will be because those Baby Alive diapers are do darn expensive. Suddenly, $100 american Girl doll sounds enticing.
This is so funny! My daughter will not ever own one of these dolls, cuz chances are I will be the one to clean up after it. And who needs a doll to clean up as well??
HIL-LAR-IOUS.
Would totally happen in my house.
Hilarious and disgusting. Sounds like that doll should be required for all kids 14 and up as well. They might not find it so fascinating.
I could've written this exact post, but since I've apparently retired from blogging and you HAVE, I won't...we got the same doll and it's been killing us all week.
And so so so jealous and happy for your alone time. Since, as you know, I like my husband as much as you like yours, this week sounds like heaven. Hope you've had fun!
Post a Comment