Tuesday, March 4, 2008

IF...

if you posted a comment on my sushi entry, you should go back and read my husband's reply. the man is killing me.

5 comments:

♥Shally said...

I like Skip. We are now friends...

Tim, Crista and Addy said...

OK, I'm totally with your husband....anything from the ocean, YUK! I'll never forget our trip to Boston where your dad was chasing me around your house with a lobster!!

Thanks for leaving your comment! How did you find our blog? We could be out of here in the next few weeks, YIPPEE! The wind is making me crazy, just like it did when we lived in New Mexico. Keep in touch!! Where are you now?

Marie said...

Hilarious Skip, but if you tried Pioneer Woman's cooking you'd be thanking me, sending me money, doing your own posts on Pioneer Woman's food. It's so good, and man-friendly. Just go have a look http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/ and see is you can resist the apple dumplings, Marlboro Man's favorite sandwich, cinnamon rolls 101 or Oatmeal Crispies. SOOOO YUMMY!

Andrea, I brainwash my children too. Our rule is if you audibly say you don't like something I am serving at the dinner table you get TWO scoops and you must finish it before you leave the table. Better to just keep your mouth shut, eat up and have a quiet talk with Mom about it later in private.

Somehow they still find it in their hearts to love me.

calibosmom said...

I've tried to eat Sushi but that seaweed crap kills me. I seriously gag and have to spit it out when it touches my mouth. Sorry, that was kinda gross. Give me lobster, clams, scallops-I'll eat it all but the seaweed sushi...can't do it!

Clair said...

wow- you're kids are amazing if they will eat that...you may be giving Jessica Seinfield lessons on how to get kids to eat nutritious foods without disguising them. The only thing my kids would eat from your list of ingredients is the egg (hidden in a brownie mix of course.) But, you go girl.