Monday, March 16, 2009

iHeartFaces ... Checking it Out









So here's a fun website called iHeartFaces.

You can see all kinds of cool pictures that people have taken, and even enter little themed contests. So I'm giving it a try, for kicks. This week's theme is green. Do you like how I wrote "green" in green, just in case you were unclear about what color "green" really is?
Go CELTICS!!



24 comments:

Shae said...

I love this one. That is just the best face!

The Prestwich's said...

Oh, it's on sister. You THINK you can kick my hynie, but you will pay for that one...W

Moscow Monson's said...

I have been lacking lately on the blog front thank you for keeping up my blog too!!

Hopefully I'll be getting a new camera this week so that will help in the future.

His tongue is green, cool!

Billykidd said...

great face!
cool green tongue!
great pic!

Andrea said...

So creative! Great job.

Tristan said...

That is the ultimate face for a little boy to make! I am glad that you made it clear what color green was. I was confused at first! ;)

Clair said...

this is totally great for green! i was looking at this sight a couple weeks ago- kinda cool but not very good prizes (hee hee) I like last week's theme of creative crop- those are neat

homemakerchronicles said...

Very creative, and funny!

Christie said...

Nice job on the super-sized pic, my friend.

I love their contests. I'm so glad you entered! Here's hoping you win. Do you actually get a prize?

diane said...

I'm green with envy. What a great photo.

Jennifer said...

Very cool! I love this shot.

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

How fun! I love it when I see photos of kids being KIDS :)

-Andrea

Becca said...

Love this picture - especially how just the tongue is green . . . so perfect for the theme! :-) thanks for sharing!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I love that there is just colour (green) on the tongue. It's fun and perfect for the theme.

♥Shally said...

Nice shot!

Green is Braylen's favorite color.

Just ask her.

Or don't, because she will tell you anyway.

About 500 times a day.

Brooke said...

How cute is that picture! I love this "green" entry.

Bridget said...

Very cool. Good luck with getting the win.

Paula Hickson Photography Blog said...

Too cute!

Lauren in GA said...

That picture is perfect. Nothing better than a green tongue to emphasize the color.

I was gonna say that, "I am green with envy" over your photography skills but, the clever and quick Diane beat me to it.

SunnyMomma said...

LOL! I love that photo!

Susan said...

Very creative!

Katarina said...

Nicely. Done. I love it!

Jenibelle said...

We got Jeff a camera for his b-day that does some color thing. After tomorrow and the big gift giving ceremony I'll tell him about the website.

Very cool. I ♥ your kids faces too.

Katyakaye said...

Very cute.. Your kids must be a joy.. You all look like your having fun all the time. Your so cute