It's spring break and we aren't going anywhere this year. It's about 40 degrees out, and it's raining on and off. So we are being creative. And the camera is rolling... stay tuned to see what else the week has in store. We're gonna make it gooooood.
Now join us, while L.L. tells all. Next up: House of Pain.
16 comments:
Welcome to the gun show! You guys are ripped! Make sure you give us a broken lamp/tooth count at the end of your break.
Wow!!! And this was only day 1. I'm thinkin there will actually be tears by day 2.
My thoughts:
1. Jaxon needs a brother.
2. Who took the picures of you?
3. Girl- you need a tan! :) (Especially next to your beautiful brown children.)
4. It was 75 degrees down here today. Come visit.
Love the WWF moves. I could take my boys until they were 12 then I had to stop wrestling them because I knew they could pin me.
Do you have words on your butt?
We've got 11 days of spring break coming up. I hope we have better weather than you. I don't have as much patience or energy as you do.
Cute video.
Love your header!
I don't think any amount of "tough" make-up can make Noe look mean. Looks like fun to me!
That was awesome! Who needs to GO anywhere for spring break when you can have a wrestling match in your living room, so fun that even mom gets involved--and throw in some war paint...seriously, that's Mother-of-the-Year material right there! And little man at the start of the video has some serious pipes! He doesn't look old enough to have muscles like that yet!
That was utterly fabulous!!!!!! You look hottt...especially in the shot where you are flexing your bicep. What a good mom you are to wrestle like that...I am so bad...I am always saying, "Go attack your father."
Ohhhhhh, I love the new header and girl, you had me at the title. We have a lot in common during Spring Break.
Love the war paint when they are giving you the, "come get it" hand motions.
Someone's ripped!
I'm not a huge fan of hip hop, but I have to admit I've always like this one. Good call.
I'm pretty certain that you or any one of your children could kick my ass.
Dang, I only got little snippets of the show. My computer kept freezing!
My computer kept jamming up, too. I think your computer is beating up my computer. All because of the A-team comment, I'm sure.
We have two weeks of vacay, luckily I have to work one week so Byron gets to referee. Kharma baby, kharma.
Awesome.
I'll be taking notes. Our spring break is next month.
I can't get the video to work! Damn! I will have to try again later.
Um, they need to call Spring break in your part of the world mid-winter break.
Calling it "Spring" is a complete tease. I remember moving from Spokane in late April only to hear from Jessica that it snowed a week later.
Post a Comment