Saturday, March 28, 2009

Domestic Lessons Learned

This week, my very special helper learned that this product:



is much better than THIS product:


when placed in the dishwasher.




Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

Whoopsie Daisy...

If he wanted to mop the floor he should have just asked you ;)

lisha said...

That is funny! I guess you have to do that once to figure it out.

Lisa-Marie said...

Bubble bath anyone?

Yikes!

I see some love and logic at work, there. Even mistakes have to be cleaned up, don't they?!?!?

martha corinna said...

He is a special helper indeed.

Anna said...

I seem to have had that special helper at my house in the past. No better way to learn than by mistakes.

diane said...

I remember this episode of The Brady Bunch. Except it was the washing machine.

HILLARY said...

One of my special helpers did that once. But I am married to him!!

Bridget said...

Oh, I love it. It reminds me of an old cartoon. Except its more fun in the cartoon because the bubbles fill the whole house and start bursting out the windows.

Paige said...

Hasn't everyone who has ever run out of dishwasher detergent tried this once? I'm just impressed he did it at such a young age. I couldn't get someone to start the dishwasher if I was laying on my deathbed and it was my last wish.

Tristan said...

Oh my! I did that when I was a kid too. Only there was A LOT more bubbles.

Kimberly said...

This happened once at our house too, by a much bigger helper :)

Ilene said...

You set him up, didn't you?

This way you got him to mop the floor as well as get the dishes cleaned.

You are so smart.

Rynell said...

What a great helper!

Christie said...

You know you're a blogger when...

You grab the camera as soap is streaming out of the dishwasher onto the floor.

HappyBack said...

"Today, my very special helper survived a severe ass-lashing..."