Today is Mika' 10th birthday. In keeping with tradition, here is my top ten list of why I adore my son:
1. He has a very giving heart.
1. He has a very giving heart.
2. He loves sports, and is so enthusiastic about participating.
3. He works hard at school, and has super grades.
4. He enjoys spending time with me, which I hope will continue through the teenage years.
5. He makes an effort to be friends with those who need a friend.
6. He willingly offers me back massages and foot rubs. No, really, he does. I don't even have to ask for them!
7. He often goes the extra mile.
8. He has embraced every member of his new family, on both sides, with open arms.
9. He LOVES to dance, and is getting pretty good at his beat box.
10. He was my longest labor (6 hours), my only child for over three years, and has promised to reward me for being his mother by caring for me when I'm old and feeble.


2 comments:
Okay, he's fabulous! A friend to one who needs one...that's the best! He must get his big heart from you.
I must train one of my children to give me back and foot rubs without me asking!
Post a Comment