http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ae2lSvmTQM
i was on my living room floor last night. i was laughing so hard, i thought i would be sick. it's possible that you need to be a paula-simon-randy fan to really appreciate this. but i am one, so i'm still in tears over it. american idol is horrible- it's pretty much just open season for public mockery. but hey, they come on there, they're asking for it. and frankly, i'll be first in line to give it. but leave renaldo alone. much like simon, he is heaven's chosen, and i will not have anyone throwing negative words at him. and if you don't understand that, have paula sign it for you.
4 comments:
I found your blog from blogapalooza, I think. I did not see this the other night but I love it. Thanks for posting it! This was really funny! At least they all have a good time together. I thought he was going to make it through. Bummer!
By the way, your family is beautiful!!!!
oh....it hurts...we just cancelled our cable...moan!
I am usually a regular AI watcher- my favorite season by far was Bo Bice vs. Carrie Underwood- loved 'em both. I followed William Hung's path of un-success. Typically, I would watch the beginning auditions of each season 'till I could stand the mockery no more. (I made it through 4 minutes of the Renaldo clip.) Then I'd jump back in when things got serious. Oh, the memories- Ace's Father Figure... sigh...wonder what I'll miss this year...
See, now I don't have to watch it. Thank you. Doesn't get much better than that.
Waaaaa, the video is no longer available. I'm browsing your older posts to see if I can find out how to do that fancy 4-in-1 picture thing. No such luck.
Post a Comment