Tuesday, January 22, 2008

goodbye poo, hello sunset

we had a busy three day weekend, which meant the poopy N was posted WAY too long for aesthetic decency. in this three-day, however, there was a beautiful sunset right in front of our porch. hopefully this makes up for the yukky N poop... albeit adequately healthy and S-curved.

these pictures were all taken within five minutes of each other. the days end so quickly this time of year- by 4:30, it's nighttime. and the sun sets within about 15 minutes. it's been unusually cold and snowy (so i'm told by the locals. it's all new to me...) but it's absolutely beautiful. idaho is a'ight.




9 comments:

♥Shally said...

Those pictures are amazing! Much better than the poo!! :)

calibosmom said...

These are really beautiful pics! Looks like sherbert or sherbet-still not sure how to spell that one.

HILLARY said...

breathtaking. thank you for sharing!

Clair said...

What a relief, glad to see the sunsets! Beautiful world, huh?

lisamarie said...

let me guess, your neighbors are Strawberry Shortcake and Lemon Meringue? Next thing you'll be telling me your house tastes like gumdrops. i'm jealous.

Jessica said...

WOAH. Those are gorgeous. That's the thing about it here...there are weather issues that suck, but it is simply beautiful, huh?

Marie said...

Gorgeous! I love beautiful sunsets. We get them every once in a while here in MO.

Rynell said...

I love a purple sky!

The Mencl's said...

Ummm, I didn't see that sunset and I'm in Idaho! No fair. I love it. You did a great job with the camera. What a beautiful night. When my older boys were younger, every time they would see a beautiful sunset they would say, "Look at the gift Heavenly Father gave us today!" I loved it! What a great way to end the day!