Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Easter Peeps





Still trying to get a feel for when to use the new flash. It was overcast, so I was hoping to brighten the shots a bit and fill out some shadows. It worked in some pictures, and others just got too much light. Overall, the whole family was cooperative and cheerful, with minimal threat from mom. What a bunch of troopers.













I sure do love my family.

25 comments:

katyvee said...

You got all the boys to MATCH??
Very impressive. Mine were mortified that they even 'coordinated'.
Very cute.

D-dawg said...

DARLING. Great job on the photos- they look awesome! I love the coordinating clothes - they make me happy.

Clair said...

Cute! My fav is Noe in the collage. How much did you pay the boys to wear matching sweater vests?!

Anna said...

Your family is simply beautiful. Why can't we live closer to each other? Mss you. AB

Kimberly said...

What a good looking bunch!

Lauren in GA said...

I think all of the pictures are beautiful!

Everybody looks great and you look very beautiful!

Desi said...

I love that they are all matching!!!

You have the most adorable family and the pictures look great.

♥Shally said...

Very impressive Khandrea!! :)

I love all the pictures, but your family pic turned out so good!! You all look so good, and not ONE of the kids is looking away or making a funny face...

It's an Easter miracle!!

Absolutely Normal Chaos said...

AWESOME!!!
Great family photos. Glad you had a great Family Easter.

lisha said...

I almost bought those vests for my boys. I had them in the shopping cart, ready to check out, but I flaked at the last minute.

Your family looks great in their matchy matchy outfits.

Lisa-Marie said...

Definitely Peeps. Cute, sweet and I could eat them up.

(Actually, I really dislike Peeps, but yours are gorgeous and handsome!)

Your photos are amazing, Andrea. You are really so talented.

I wanted a full shot of what you were wearing, though. Come on.

And you are into the orange these days, aren't you?!?!??!

gab said...

This looks like a magazine shoot. Seriously! Awesome.

calibosmom said...

All of you look amazing! I'm still trying to figure out my flash too. The pictures look great!!!

diane said...

I love Noe's metallic shoes. Could these kids be any cuter? I don't think so.

Paige said...

Your children are gorgeous. You have a terrible matching disease. I'm seeing stripes.

Rynell said...

You all look fabulous!

Ilene said...

Gorgeous. Every single one. Your girls are especially darling in those pictures wiyh Skip.

Christie said...

LOVE the matchy match. And do those kids know how good looking they are? Once they find out, it's all over at your house, I'm telling you. Awesome pictures. Well done, you.

Bridget said...

Good work. On the photography and the beautiful kids. YOur girls really are knock-outs. I bet you already know that though.

wenderful said...

Andrea, those are awesome pictures! I wish I could get a good fam picture like that! Gorgeous family. :)

jessica said...

I love the picture with Keola giving the peace sign...and there is something about a dad with his girls that makes my heart melt.

You did a great job on the pictures, I love the colors everyone was wearing. You all look gorgeous!

Hazen5 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures! You are good girl. How about coming to Cali to take our portraits this summer? My favorite is the Family all together and Keola throwing out a sign.

Heidiram said...

Fabulous job on the pictures. You'll have to visit my blog and see my kids' Easter shots. Oh yeah, that's right. Couldn't get before church Easter pics because I was kind of stuck in my dress. And by the time we got home, kids had changed so fast I didn't get a chance to take their pictures. Oh well, maybe next year. It gives me something to aspire to. (That and sending out my last year's Christmas cards.)

Katie said...

awesome pictures, beautiful family.

That last one going over your mantle right?

Marie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love em.