
No, no, no. Not the Mutual Improvement Association. (Was it seriously called that?)
I plan to go missing for awhile, because I just got a lovely little package in the mail today. I have been dying to get a REAL photo editing program... you can only do so much with Picasa or Piknic. So while I teach myself new things, I will probably not be reading blogs or posting much on here. I only have so much computer time in a day, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to obsess it all on this program.
Plus, Skip got new tires and new bumpers for the Jeep, so he will be busy pimping that bad boy out. Which means I won't feel guilty about taking additional computer time while he's home. So basically, we'll be useless to the world for a week or so. Anyone wanna take care of my kids?
15 comments:
Learn all you can and then bring your camera to our date next week. Laura will be in tow to chaperone us and will need photographing. Please don't wear Drakkar, though. That will probably scare her (i.e. me).
Have fun. Love mine. Couldn't live without it! Can't wait to see the results.
LOVE PSE! I just got 7 too...only I didn't get it in the mail.
Let's just say I'm so happy I have such a computer genius husband! ;)
Yes, bring it when I see you next week!
Have fun, learn a lot, then teach me all you know!
I just ordered mine too! Did you get it for 60 bucks?
Send your kids down here. Jax would have a blast.
I want you to take some pictures of me and then give me some plastic surgery enhancements. Deal?
Cool! This will be fun! I don't know if your package came with intsructions but mine (5.0) didn't come with anything useful. What I found useful was "The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby. So if you need something extra look for his "7" book. Also- you will probably love the tutorials at www.blogginwithbobbi.blogspot.com.
I simply cannot believe that Ilene turned you down on the Drakkar. ;)
Oh, man...you are going to learn to do amazing things becasue I already think the things you do with pictures is AMAZING. Mike still loves that pictured you fancied up of my face!
Have fun, girlie!
I will totally take your kids. My kids think I am too boring. Can you imagine that?
What? No blogging and then your headed to WC?
I'll miss you.
Have fun. My husband is all over that kind of stuff. I am lazy and let him do the photos. Don't stay away too long.
Oh I am jealous! Costco had a coupon for it last month and I almost bought it...but alas formula and diapers were the priority...
So you and Ilene have a date? Am I missing something here? Don't you live like out in the boonies nowhere near Idaho...so close but still so far away. You need to come out to my neck of the woods.
Jealous.
Can't wait to see the fruits of your labors.
What?! Something gets prioritized above blogging? Your freakin' kidding me, right?
I'm glad I popped by, though, you are darn, darn funny.
ha ha! you're awesome! Have fun divorcing yourself from society for a while.
Go here to get some free actions for elements.. you will love them. (color pop, textures, and eye brightener etc.) Have fun!!
Post a Comment