Friday, June 6, 2008

Say W-H-A-T?


11 comments:

Bridget said...

What the *@^#!?

Jenibelle said...

Hysterical! I have been laughing so loud and hard that my husband actually came upstairs to see what I was laughing about. Now he is laughing and so are the boys. Thanks for my daily ab workout!!!

Tristan said...

Still laughing!

I wanted him to actually have to spell "Numbnut"!!

Heather said...

Oh my I loved that part!!! Have you seen Spellbound? Its a great documentary about the spelling bees. So fun.

I totally wish it was the other word then they little boy would have to ask for a definition.

Lisa-Marie said...

JUST what I needed this morning. THANKS!

My favorite part is that the uber smart kid actually has a sense of humor. Anyone who can say numnut out loud on public television AND knows how to spell numnah is going somewhere someday!!!!

Christie said...

HI-FREAKING-LARIOUS. If only he had spelled it the way it sounded first. That would have been funnier.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap that was Awesome!! Jason was walking across the room, heard the kid say Numb Nuts, and just busted out laughing.

Thanks for sharing this random moment of nothing but pure laughter. Now I can head off to bed with an enjoyable little chuckle in my head (and my husband will know if I start talking in my sleep about numb WHAT?S)...
Ahhhh, ha ha ha....have a great one....
Jen - aka domino crash n kids
(I'm too darned lazy to sign in tonight. :O)

Annemarie said...

he he he! My husband told me about this but I hadn't seen it yet. SO FUNNY!!!

Jenibelle said...

About that bra....I secretly wish it was mine. No, I lied. I want a 34DD. I told you, I could totally be white trash!


And I'll be there for you until the stars fall from the sky... till the rivers all run dry...til.....

Lisa Cannon said...

I've been on your blog before and saw that you went on your mission to Portugal. I had Mark look, and he didn't recognize you. He's been on Brent's blog before. It is such a small world! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Your family is darling! Where do you guys live? We live in good ole Utah.

gab said...

This got my husband's attention too! So funny...what a darling contestant. I hope he won.

p.s. I posted your interview today. Hope you like it. I learned SO much from you. Thanks a million!