Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm So Happy.

Why, might you ask, am I so happy? The reasons tonight are two-fold. First:
This is Gabi. She writes a fun and fresh blog, and is known for interviewing her interpeeps. I am the lucky recipient of this week's interview about life in the military and as a racially mixed family. It can be read by clicking here.


The second reason involves this:

and tonight's game in the NBA finals. The Celtics are playing delicious basketball. I was even pleasantly surprised to see one Kurt Rambis sitting next to Mr. Phil Jackson... and without his 80's mullet and coke-bottle glasses, the guy could actually be a candidate for a new reality tv series: NBA... The Swan.

19 comments:

Jenibelle said...

I sure did!! Didn't you like my voice?

Annemarie said...

You are amazing. It was great to get to know you a little better through that interview!

Tristan said...

I loved your interview! You are so awesome!

and...ahem..

GO LAKERS!!!

Sorry, I couldn't never cheer for an East Coast team. ;)

gab said...

Thanks so much for indulging me! I knew you would be a great interviewee...but your answers blew me away!

Go Celtics. Is anyone cheering for LA?

Christie said...

Loved your interview. My husband was DYING over that game, too. He is one happy man, and is wishing that we still lived in Boston right about now.

Anne said...

It was really fun reading your story on Gabi's blog. I missed the chance to say hello when you came to visit in MO. I am really happy for you and the joy you have found!! You even look like a different Andrea that I knew serving with you in YW! Thanks for the opportunity to lurk on your page I was really sad when you went off line after your security blog. I'm glad you opened it back up!

Lisa-Marie said...

Fabulous as always. BOTH you and Gabi.

Cathy said...

Hi, I read your interview from Gabi, whom I also have never met. Being raised as an Army Brat, and yes two years were spent at Fort Leonard Wood - we called it Fort Lost In the Woods!, many of your comments touched home. Sadly we did not have internet, cells etc. when Dad was in Vietnam, Korea or on other assignments where families were prohibited, so even before cassette tapes, mom had a small reel to reel for a actual voice communication! Any way, maybe you have heard of the DVD featuring Chris Christofferson about Milatary Brats, it's a good watch even if it's from the kids point of view!

Ashlee said...

Your interview was great! So nice getting to know you a bit!

diane said...

Loved your interview. We can all sleep a little better knowing Skip is on our side.
Your comments always amuse me. I look forward to them on all BP blogs.
I'm a big whiner, just ask my family. Everyone is so over it. If I am supposed to learn long suffering and enduring to the end, I'm failing miserably. I have however learned new curse words.

Ilene said...

Hey now, Go LAKERS!

Despite their losing again last night... but they came back from 24down. I don't think Boston will handle them in LA.

Did you catch that commercial about rivalries with the split screen of Magic and Bird? Oh, that had me laughing. I know I should take it seriously since they are such old time rivlas but well, their faces are too chubby and lined to look fierce.

Gotta run over to Gab's blog now.

Clair said...

NICE! Enjoyed your remarks and will have to keep checking Gabi's blog. There are so many things we can learn from each other!

Anderson Zoo Keepers said...

I lurk around these parts through Gabi's blog and a few others, but I wanted to say Hello and that I think you are great, etc. I'm an Army wife too and as such - well, you know. I think you are cool.

Hazen5 said...

You are soooooo famous! Loved your interview, I learned so much!

Jessica said...

Haven't been to Gab's yet (she's at the bottom of my Reader) but I was totally thinking about you today when I read about win #2.

I wish I was married to my brother right now, because then I would have watched it. Ryan...not so much.

D-dawg said...

That spanking picture is SO funny. WHere did you find that one?

Ellie said...

Email me so I can invite you to my oh so private blog: spamgoblin@yahoo.com I got a creepy comment about Griffin- so I went private. Also, it makes me feel special.

James and Angela said...

I went on a mission to Boston. I love almost anything from there. YAY Celtics!

Absolutely Normal Chaos said...

I kept wondering when you where going to say something about them Celtics.