I have never seen you so happy. Seriously. It seems like Skip is very good for you. I'm happy for you. Our honeymoon will never be over, make yours last forever too.
Love the pictures, and I have to ask...what is the song you used. I LOVED it! (it was a bizzare flash back to see a couple photos of you with super long hair. I flashed to us at like 10 years old and your Mom braiding your hair. How she got THAT much hair french braided THAT fast was amazing to me back then. :o)
I had a girl make me a video like this once, but instead of touching images of our tender moments together, it was video clips of brutal beatings from Martin Scorcese films. With little "ME" and "YOU" labels over the beater and the beatee. It didn't really do much to make me yearn for her.
By the way, Skip looks pretty badass with a goatee. Where is he, anyway? You want me to go get him? Did he forget his cell phone?
I loved this. Mind if I steal it for my hubby when he is gone next? Oh, wait. He might be able to figure out that's not him, and you aren't me. Bummer. Otherwise, I think it would work like a charm!!!
Seriously though. You can see happiness emanating from the two of you. I love a good love story and I think you have a fairy tale!!!
9 comments:
I have never seen you so happy. Seriously. It seems like Skip is very good for you. I'm happy for you. Our honeymoon will never be over, make yours last forever too.
Aaww! How tender! Seriously though, I love how much you love your husband! He seems like a great guy!
The pictures were all really great!
You two are a gorgeous couple and look so in love! You guys are lucky to have each other. I love sappy posts!
Love you with long hair too!
so sweet...
You guys are such a great couple. I strive to be that in love with my husband as you are with yours. Love the music that goes along with the pics.
What an adorable couple you are. I don't envy you for having to be away from him for 6 weeks, but absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Love the pictures, and I have to ask...what is the song you used. I LOVED it!
(it was a bizzare flash back to see a couple photos of you with super long hair. I flashed to us at like 10 years old and your Mom braiding your hair. How she got THAT much hair french braided THAT fast was amazing to me back then. :o)
I had a girl make me a video like this once, but instead of touching images of our tender moments together, it was video clips of brutal beatings from Martin Scorcese films. With little "ME" and "YOU" labels over the beater and the beatee. It didn't really do much to make me yearn for her.
By the way, Skip looks pretty badass with a goatee. Where is he, anyway? You want me to go get him? Did he forget his cell phone?
I loved this. Mind if I steal it for my hubby when he is gone next? Oh, wait. He might be able to figure out that's not him, and you aren't me. Bummer. Otherwise, I think it would work like a charm!!!
Seriously though. You can see happiness emanating from the two of you. I love a good love story and I think you have a fairy tale!!!
Post a Comment