
Would you not take a vacation just to get your hands on this piece of heaven? And he let me snuggle him and cuddle him... most babies dislike me because my bones poke them. I usually make them cry. He laughed and laughed at me. Which is okay when the guy is only 8 months old.

We flew Jordan and Sam up here for the second half of our summer with them. Also, my niece Jade came in as well from Connecticut. She's here with my parents, but since we are way more fun than they are, we kidnapped her while they went off to visit their friends on the West Coast.

So we decided to go up the Space Needle. Frankly, it was a bit of a disappointment. You spend a decent chunk of change, ride an elevator to the top, walk once around it and look at the city, and then the kids say, "So can we go now?" You feel ticked that they are not more appreciative, but secretly, deep down, you totally get it, and realize you are probably ticked because you just spent that money on fifteen minutes of mediocre entertainment.

Pikes Place is always a treat. The kids were freaked out by the funky sea creatures, and since it was closing time, the guys were great about letting the kids touch everything.

So has anyone wondered yet why all these pictures are beyond horrific in quality? Have you? I can hardly stand it myself. I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA. Seriously. Me. I take pictures of every breath that comes out of my kids' mouths. And I forgot my camera on their big trip around Seattle. So I bought a disposable. And since it only had 27 shots on it, I was like a miser with the shutter. "I can't take a picture of that, I only have 27 shots! I have to be careful what I take pictures of!" In the end, I only ended up taking about 15 pictures. Which may be better in the long run than the 426 I probably would've taken with the digital.

10 comments:
I'm glad you explained why the pics suck because I was wondering. I'm also glad you aren't calling that cute girl fish lips.
I want to squish that baby's little cheeks!! SERIOUSLY. He is so cute!
You do a lot of travelling in the summer. I am jealous...and a little ticked that you didn't make it to SG this year. I would have let you touch my hair and everything. :)
I wish I could poke my baby with my bones. Then perhaps she wouldn't want me to hold her all of the time.
Ah, the danger and lure of the digital SLR is strong. My friend visited for two days and took 118 pictures of my kids. I am scared to think how many pictures I would take if I ever got one for myself...
Yep, I was wondering about the horrific picture quality. I was thinking perhaps you had tried a new editing technique that just wasn't "working." Glad to know you still have good taste! The baby is adorable and glad you didn't have to sacrifice quality on his pics. You are one travelin' mama. When are you coming to KY?
Yeah, I was totally wondering about the quality of the pics. I kept thinking "girlfriend needs to at least photoshop these!"
Cute baby!
Oh the horror of forgetting your camera!!! I triple checked to make sure I had mine. I nearly drove Aric crazy with all the picture taking. I only came home with 133 to photoshop...
I can't believe we were there at the same time and didn't see each other...crazy!
why can't you just admit that you were drunk already? I mean, if that last picture isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is.
YOU forgetting your camera is like you forgetting to put on clothes in the morning! Come on. What a great trip though!
Seattle is one of our favorite vacation spots. Glad you're having fun. Never been up the space needle-never will-thanks for saving me some money!
Is it just me or are all of your friends hot?
We can still be friends, right?
Seriously, she is very beautiful...and that baby boy...oh, my he is totally yummy!!
You and Skip are totally fun kidnappers.
That's a shame that the space needle was a let down. I think I would be too scared to go up. I can't even go up high at amusement parks.
Post a Comment