Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where I Be



I am alive and well. Just having a crazy good time in the city of San Fran. Quite a place. I have lots and lots to catch up on, but it will have to wait til the fun is over. Just wait til I get home and have absolutely nothing to do. I'll be posting daily, boring the world to tears.
Well, maybe not the world. But certainly all 30 of you readers.

12 comments:

Heidiram said...

I was just wondering where you were. It's been really quiet lately. I miss the Andrea comments.

Tristan said...

Cute hat by the way!!

Tristan said...

Glad you are having so much fun! San Fran is the best!

Desi said...

Not only are you in the great city of San Fran, but with the awesome Lisa...have a fun and tell her hi!

HILLARY said...

you'll probably see more of it thatn i ever did. and i only lived 30 minutes away! enjoy the city!

katyvee said...

Look how hip and happenin' YOU are in your Element cap..
have fun for the rest of us housewives who are so NOT in San Fran this week!

Lauren in GA said...

You have some seriously impressive dimples.

Glad you are doing well and having fun!

lisamarie said...

Are you saving the bird crap pictures for another, more detailed post?

Tara said...

You're fancy free? A pang of jealousy just shot through me. I love San Fran. Enjoy yourself & post lots of your lovely pictures.

Katie said...

wait, you're in sf? why? for how long? I'll be there (home) in 10 days... I'm gonna miss you, aren't I?

The Prestwich's said...

I can't wait to be bored to death!!:)

Hazen5 said...

I need a map with push pins to mark your adventures! You need to do posts where we guess your destinations according to your clues and pictures, call it, "Where in the World is Andrea?"