Good Choice.
I have debated how much detail to post, because there is so much. Should I just knock it all out in one post? Hit the highlights? Skim it all? Does anyone really even care?
I do. I care. And it's my bloggity blog. So while you may find all of these details cumbersome and long-winded, just pretend you're supporting me in my capture-for-posterity attempts.
So the first leg of my trip was to Jessica's. I probably got the least amount of sleep at Jessica's, because we did the most amount of staying-up-late-and-talking. She and her husband are both so enjoyable to be around. And her kids? So pleasant! I miss my kids a lot, so it's nice when other people's kids pay attention to me. I had a fantastic time, and I ate more strawberries in two days than I have probably eaten in my entire life. Jessica is a great cook, and frankly, who knew you could do so much with one simple berry?

Another highlight of this visit was that she lives by Jessica A, affectionately known by me as "the other Jessica". We recently started blogging together, and she is my secret blog crush. Could she be any sexier? I mean seriously. Wow. So Jessica R whipped up an out-of-this-world Cafe Rio lunch, and had The Other Jessica and her family over while I was there. We tried to tell ToJ to wear her orange shirt because we always plan our outfits together like that. But she was totally uncooperative, and now we just look like we're a bit early for Halloween. Way to ruin the moment, ToJ.
It was a great start to my vacation, and a million thanks to you Jessica for keeping my car and saving me a billion dollars in airport parking fees.
Next stop: my BFF Lisa.
14 comments:
Jessica is awesome! I've never met her Ryan but her kids are adorable! I'm still completely pissed that I wasn't a) in CA for you to come stay with me and b) that you didn't come to Utah ;)
Oooh. What a great way to start your vacation. I read Jessica's blog about all the berries and was drooling. I'm glad you had such a great Western getaway. Can't wait to hear more.
And, uh, there is another Lisa in your life? And SHE is your BFF? WHAT? That's rude.
Crud, why did I move out of the Lib-hizzity-Lake?
I adore and miss those Jessicas. And it is impossible to be around either of them and not end up staying up way too late talking.
O.K. so you're just going to leave me hanging? What about the rest of the vacay? Please. Some of us have no lives . . . so we need to live vicariously through those that do. Please hurry up and post.
I like all the details. Because I didn't get as much as I should have when you were here! But I did get a nap so that makes you the best guest ever. My kids aren't allowed to watch icarly. Please note that. They just disobey. And I do nothing.
Okay so I'm trying to decide how I feel about our time together...frankly I'm annoyed that I only got a mere taste of you. When you left me at my gate I was left yearning for more. I wanted to chase after you and J. I wasn't ready to say goodbye and I was jealous because J did have you the WHOLE weekend...on the other hand I am so happy that we got to see each other at all! You are even more beautiful in person and I hope you come visit again soon and next time stay with me! Oh and your cd's got me through 11 hours of painting! I'm LOVIN them!
Next year, I think you should venture to the Midwest. I'm just sayin'.
And I like the orange, black, orange thing. Looks like a big yummy halloween oreo.
Crap. Now I need a cookie.
I'm super jealous! Jessica A is my long lost bloggie twin. Glad you had fun and great choice for not coming East-the weather stinks!
Aren't you nice? We had a great time with you, as well, even if Ryan was Mr OCD Cleaner.
And why does ToJ have CDs and not me? Did she feed you $17.00 worth of strawberries or did I?
What a fun way to spend your time "alone"! I honestly think you're using what could be a depressing time to fulfill every woman's secret fantasy.
I came home from the beach today to the BEST present! I loved the address label-my kids yelled, "MOM, I think this is for you!!!" What an awesome present. I'll have to take a pic and post it for you.
Hope you're having a great time. Are you heading "down south" at all? Rachel and I would love to see you.
You're welcome for not keeping you up talking. I am selfish and need my beauty sleep. I am finding after reading this that my house was a complete let-down and I needed to know what exactly you were doing at other places so that I could have competed better for your undying devotion and love. Stink. Next year...I'll be ready.
JEALOUS! I want to have late night talks too!
It truly is a confident booster when kids that are not your own seem to give a dang about you.
I love all of the details...I'm nosy, so details are good by me.
I love the pictures you took. I would love to have been there and stayed up late talking.
The three of you look beautiful in that last picture.
Post a Comment