So I tried something different. I opened my pictures folder, closed my eyes, and just started pressing the arrow keys. When I stopped, I opened my eyes, and I had actually landed on my old videos folder. This video was taken off my old point and shoot camera, which had no sound and is now dead.
It is proof that my life once existed in sheer chaos. I was single, teaching full time, and had these three crazy children that wore whatever they wanted and thought they could dance. My house is trashed, as you will see, and my kids weren't far behind in the "tidy and organized" category. At least we were still having some kind of fun, even in the middle of insanity. I would love to know what song we were listening to...
And yes, I did go to bed exhausted every night. They were absolutely wild. Just for fun, here's the video that came next in the folder:
So now I am supposed to tag 4 people to do the same thing. Fourth folder, fourth picture. Post about it Steve, Paige, Gabi, and Anna .
16 comments:
Love Keola's ska-doosh kung fu moves.
and oddly enough, i have a photo of kennedy positioned in the same "gotta go gotta go gotta go right now" dance that Mika is peforming.
classic footage. never delete it.
You know, they learned those dance moves from someone.
Shake your thang for us White Girl.
I've never done a tag.
Thank you so much for not tagging me this time! ;)
Your kids have some great moves.
Good stuff. Makes me tired watching. Hey.. never mentioned before, that your kids faces are absolutely gorgeous.
The dance moves look very similar to my boys'...I enjoyed Noe's hair waving dance moves while at the computer, too. (That was Noe, right?)
Whew- I'm exhausted now. Totally hilarious and definitly something to keep!! I'm cracking up at that knee thing Mika is doing and does Keola really consider taking everything out around him dancing? Noe is smart to keep a little distance. Good one!
Can I just pretend the snow pictures I posted were the fourth folder fourth pic? I don't even have folders...my computer harddrive is the equivalent of a kitchen junk drawer. For reals.
I like yours though!
I love that your kids were movin' to the groove. Set that camera on a tripod and join them. Now that would have been a great post.
I love little boy dance moves!
those are deffintaly some Crazy white boy dance moves.. How cute. and I loved Noe shaking her head in the backrounds.
Boy, they have some energy! Do they get those moves from you?
Your boys can dance. All the Single Ladies, here they come.
This is classic!!! I'm loving the head shake by Noe!!
Ok, my apologies for being so absent from your blog these past few weeks. It's been a bad month.
The girl of my dreams dumped my ass back in November, sending me into a tailspin of depression and gloom. Then my oldest daughter developed a bad kidney stone. THEN my favorite Uncle was killed in a car wreck just a couple of nights ago, and NOW it seems my ex is splitting from her husband, for a while at least, so my kids are all upset about that, too.
But hey, no excuses. I'm just going to jump feet first back into having a little fun.
So 4th folder, 4th picture? Ok, give me some time here and let me see what I can come up with.
Post a Comment