This is our family blog. It is private. It is replacing my previous family blog.
You are seeing it because I like you, and you are in my circle of trust. Okay, that's probably a little dramatic, but then again, maybe not so much.
This is where you will see pictures and stories about our family. The other blog, at eggplant-is-her-game.blogspot.com, is my new vague and nondescript public blog. I will have two blogs. You don't have to read both if you don't want to. Well, yes you do, actually. I only post about twice a week anyhow, so it will probably come down to once here and once publicly.
Enjoy.
28 comments:
yeah, good luck with that.
I'm impressed, I can barely keep up with posting on one blog! But something I've learned about you from your blog is that you can do just about everything, and do it well.
This is a good idea. I hope it goes well. Again, I'm so sorry you had to do this.
I love being in the inner circle!
I like you too!
I feel very, very special. Like I'm finally part of the cool kids club.
Does that last sentence automatically kick me out?
I agree with Rachel. I love being in the inner circle. It makes me feel important.
Sorry, that you were forced to do this...
2 for the price on 1! What a bargain.
Two Andrea blogs?
I feel like a winner.
Good luck, my friend.
You just might be "The Lady in My Life"!!
Good solution. (Love your blog address.) See you soon?!
It is like you did this for our own egos. Who doesn't want to be in the circle of trust?
Wow. I had to go back and check my e-mail trash. Good thing I was able to put two and two together . . . that there were actually two blogs. Just another example of how teachers are absolutely horrible about following directions . . . because they think they already know what they are supposed to do . . . without actually reading the entire contents of the e-mail invite. Whew . . . glad to be in the inner circle. And I might just go ahead an revamp my blog that has been collecting dust for the last year. If you can do two . . . I can try to keep up on one.
Still have the comment moderation on huh? Now that's the control freak Andrea I've come to know and love.
One more comment and then I promise I am done. You my friend are brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I LOVED your blog safety 101 post today on Blog #2. Very nice, subtle, indirect way of letting your stalkers know that you know they are out there. LOVE IT!
Thanks for the invite!
LOVE all the site-meter tutorials on the other blog. Just to let certain people know that YOU know they are stalking you. You're awesome.
Reading a blog really isn't stalking. It's.. you know... reading.
Just saying.
I feel special.
Um...do you think you finally have it figured out? Because I'm tired of being bounced around here...
What's the secret handshake?
But you still like me best, right?
I was feeling popular until I saw that EVERYONE else is here.
JK. You've been a busy woman.
I loved the isp lookup post. Way to freak her out.
We're all Fockers now...in the inner circle of trust.
Is there an oath? A covenant? Blood drawing? A solemn vow? A secret password? A kit in the mail?
I think I'm goin' private too-lots to say and I want to know exactly who's reading it. Let me know how it goes...
YAY! I am officially part of the cool crowd. Thanks for letting me be part of your circle of trust, it is an honor.
Oh and I am so mad I couldn't come up with Michael Jackson. I pride myself on my music knowledge and this one was beyond me...danget!
I love Jeni.
2 blogs?
I have a Super Woman costume you can borrow...
So excited to be "in the loop" so to speak. By the by, your kids are BEATUIFUL!! But then, you already knew that. Your hubby isn't hard on the eyes either. I can say that, because we're cousins, and I am old enough to be his (and your) mother. EWWWW...I hate being old(er). I do however, refuse to grow up, which may be why I still have to go to bed at 8:30.....
Post a Comment