Sorry, this is the only clip I can find of this tune. It's lame.
And, WOW... you guys do not know your music. Annemarie- mad props to you. You were the only one who got it right. I'll send your cd out this week. Impressive.
WOO HOO!! I CAN NOT believe I am the only one who got it. Gheesh. My kids are sooo sick of me listening to MJ. I've even been making them watch a few videos. Hey, he is a legend, after all.
Thanks for the blog invite--I would be sad if I didn't get your entertaining writing every week!! I hope it wasn't my husband that made you decide to go private--he is "El Presidente" with a picture of a little kid in a Nacho Libre costume. I told him that really makes him look like a crazy internet freak and he should put a pic of himself and his name. He drove one of our neighbors to go private with a random comment on her blog, she and I laughed when I told her that was him. He usually tries to put his name now. I hope all is well, and again, thank you!
12 comments:
Please. She so Googled that. I Googled it after I couldn'tcome up with it, and it's damn near indiscernible.
I cry foul.
Now give me my damn cheese puffs.
WOO HOO!! I CAN NOT believe I am the only one who got it. Gheesh. My kids are sooo sick of me listening to MJ. I've even been making them watch a few videos. Hey, he is a legend, after all.
YAY Annemarie!!!
And I'm so so so sorry you had to go private Andrea.
Lucky Annemarie! She is so savvy.
I googled nothing. So there.
All I can say is that Annemarie better give me a copy.
I am very proud of you, Annemarie!
Diane's comment on the last post made me laugh...those lyrics said love....
Go Annemarie!
Andrea...private? Are things ok?
Thanks for including me! Even though my R&B knowledge is lacking.
I saw the whole private thing comin'. Blah.
Way to go Annemarie. I hope she gets the "good stuff" CD.
Thanks for the blog invite--I would be sad if I didn't get your entertaining writing every week!! I hope it wasn't my husband that made you decide to go private--he is "El Presidente" with a picture of a little kid in a Nacho Libre costume. I told him that really makes him look like a crazy internet freak and he should put a pic of himself and his name. He drove one of our neighbors to go private with a random comment on her blog, she and I laughed when I told her that was him. He usually tries to put his name now. I hope all is well, and again, thank you!
darn- i see i didn't get the sympathy vote.
I'm surprised that I didn't know it even being a huge MJ fan!!! Props to Annemarie!
Post a Comment