We had a mani-pedi in my tub.
She advised her date on what to wear:
After a long shower with deep conditioning for her hair, we STRAIGHTENED it! Only for special occasions...

After her preening and primping, she was ready. She sat out front to wait for Mr. Right. She kept watch for his arrival, checked the minor details, and got more excited by the minute.
He finally arrived, and Little Miss Thang got her first corsage. She was amazed that it was real, and after securing it to her wrist, the two set off. They had a fantastic time together for the first ten minutes, and then her friends showed up and it was "Daddy WHO?" He did manage to steal a few more dances, and kept her out hours past her bedtime. She loved every second of it!


And speaking of this great guy... guess who had a birthday today? He made a sweet score with items for his new man-cave.




10 comments:
You guys look great and the cake looks so delicious. I wish I had an Ann of my own. Happy Birthday to your man.
Noe is beautiful. So fun, all of it...the mani and pedi and getting her hair done! She looks beautiful.
I love that your handsome husband wore his uniform. Zoe made a great choice in having him wear it. Women with good taste love a man in uniform.
Is that a Turbie Twist that Zoe is wearing? So awesome!
I love that she got a corsage. What a great date ☺
Happy Birthday to Skip! I love the picture of him with the kids.
Oh, and Ann's cake looks completely delicious. She has talent. I want to eat the other half of it.
Love it!! Skip is quite a guys! Noe looks beautiful!
Love the daddy daughter date prep. Almost makes me want to try to have a daughter :)
Cutest daddy/daughter date ever! LOVE the photos of them getting ready. What a great family you have there, mama.
That was all kinds of cute. And also I need the recipe for that cake. Because that would feel cute in my mouth.
What a perfect daddy-daughter date! Looks like you both went out of your way to make her feel extra special, what a lucky little lady :)
What a wonderful daddy-daughter date! She's a darling! Happy Birthday to Skip!
I love all of this...I want my girlies to go to a daddy daughter dance! Happy Birthday to your man, that cake looks insane! YUMMO!
Post a Comment