Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thank Goodness for the Summer Visit...

*For those actually interested in my food storage series, I've been to the supermarket, I'm going to Costco on Friday, and then I'll post my results. I mean, for those of you who are interested.
In the meantime...
Can you see any resemblance between the paper doll in the green dress, and my attractive friend in the black tshirt? Come on... they're one and the same. It's Shally! Or at least, so says Noe. She came home from school today and said "Mommy. It's our friend Shally. Can we go tee her and play with Terae?" (Still working on the S sound... sorry Serae)
If we hadn't gone and stayed with Shal this summer, I would be highly concerned about the amount of time I spend blogging. I mean come on... if your daughter starts making paper dolls of your blog friends, you know it's time to cut down. But since we did shack up for the night... I feel fine. And Shal, as you can see, you have an owie on your left leg. Apparently you cut yourself shaving. Sorry to hear about that.

12 comments:

Anna said...

I know better than to feel left out of Noe's artwork. You could have stopped by my humble abode and spent the night. Maybe then I would have a "flat stanley" version of me courtesy of Noe.

Hazen5 said...

How adorable! You are so lucky to have stayed with Shally, not fair. I was thinking the same thing about Noe's paper doll, Shally is "Flat Stanley"!!

Bridget said...

Now THAT's a compliment. Having your daughter make a paper doll of you. Way to go Shally! You two are lovely, lovely ladies.

Can't wait for your food price results.

♥Shally said...

I am smiling from ear to ear!

I LOVE NOE!!!

Please come back and see us!

I promise I will keep Serae from getting up and yelling at you in the middle of the night...

Lisa-Marie said...

That doll is perfect representation of how skinny Shally is, for sure. She really rocks her mid 30's don't you think?!?!?!

Can't wait to hear how Costco went!

Christie said...

Shally is such a rock star. Pretty soon she'll have her own version of a Barbie doll on the market.

Ilene said...

Even paper Shally is hip and cool.

Paper version of Ilene would involve a big nasty sweatshirt covered in spit up.

Oh wait, that is me in real life.

Jessica said...

Where's mine???

Suzie Petunia said...

The resemblance is uncanny. :)

martha corinna said...

The cut shaving is making me giggle, but I'm really really tired so...

calibosmom said...

That dress isn't very modest or is it a swim suit? The pony tail is perfect!

diane said...

Love the Shally doll. You could market that.