Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday, KBoy!!


Ah, my middle child. This year, a total bummer, we miss celebrating his birthday together because he is at his father's. Mad thanks for the stellar bday shot, however.

Here are the top ten reasons I am so glad Keola is my son:

1. He is hilarious.
2. He is 100% angel, wrapped up in 100% roughneck.
3. He loves to help, and is usually the first to offer to do so.
4. He is already ripped like a body builder, and will probably make millions in pro-sports, which he will then share with me.
5. He is so sweet and gentle with little babies.
6. He knows when to give himself a timeout.
7. He enjoys when I read with him.
8. He is not easily intimidated, and knows how to stand up for himself.
9. He still sucks his thumb, which reminds me he is still vulnerable.
10. If I spend a little extra time on my hair and makeup, he's the first one to say "HUBBA HUBBA, MOM!"


Happy birthday, Scooby! I love you so much. I hate missing your birthday, but I'm glad you got to spend it with your dad. I know you had a great time. I can't wait for you to come home.

11 comments:

♥Shally said...

Maybe he and Jax will play on the same team...

Then we can travel together to watch them!

Ilene said...

Give himself a timeout and say "hubba hubba"?

Where do I sign up for one of those kids?

Desi said...

Happy Birthday Keola!

My heart is breaking for you that you don't get to spend his birthday with him. That would be very sad for me, but hopefully he's having a good time where he's at.

Tristan said...

Happy Birthday Keola!

What a sweet little boy!

Lisa-Marie said...

"Hubba Hubba Mom!" That is priceless. He is so darling. Do 7 year old boys like to be called darling?!?!?!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

diane said...

I love that he knows when to give himself a timeout. Why can't they all do that?!

Christie said...

Any kid that says "Hubba Hubba" is a kid worth keeping around, if only for the self-esteem validation.

Sounds like he's got a whole lot more than that. Lucky you!

Happy birthday to your darling boy!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!

Sucks you missed it... he knows you love him!

Clair said...

Happy Birthday to Keola! Can't believe he's 7! Just yesterday he was a fiesty little sunbeam! :)

Cindi M said...

AND, he inherited your dimples, which are just adorable. My middle boy is seven too. It's a fun age.

Nice pics.

HappyBack said...

I've seen clearer photos of Bigfoot! Are you sure that's REALLY his party, and not a hoax...?

Good looking kid, Andre'. Even with the faux hawk.